America's most popular, most widely used clamp fixture design, the #50 is ideal for metalworking, woodworking and frame assembly...in applications that range from do-it-yourself to industrial production. Mounts on any length 3/4" black pipe with both ends threaded (pipe not furnished).
- Castings-malleable and/or ductile iron; orange and black baked enamel finish
- Screw-5/8" diameter with special, smoothly cut Acme threads; hardened steel thrust bearing in sliding head prevents war at point of screw; crank type handle
- Multiple-Disc-Clutches-plated hardened steel; 4 pieces per set
- Clamping faces-approximately 1-3/4" square
- Coil-spring "stop" - one is included with each clamp fixture