These heavy-duty clamps have an "I" Bar design for rigorous daily demands for applications such as school shops, commercial woodworking operations, metalworking, welding and many more applications.
- JORGENSEN Steel "I" Bar Clamp
- 2" x 1-3/4" clamping face
- 1-1/2" x 7/16" high-carbon steel bar; rolled to a special "I" beam shape
- 5/8" cold-drawn steel screw with smoothly cut Acme threads; hardened steel thrust bearings
- Malleable and/or ductile iron castings; with orange baked enamel finish
- Crank-type handle
- Load limit 7,000 lbs