Universal Clamping Blocks will help you clamp miter joints, rabbet joints, scarf joints and more. With the purchase of 4 blocks and pads you'll be able to clamp frames and finger joints and possibly have no need for collections of specialized miter clamps and band clamps some of which can be relatively high priced and little used. With the purchase of our Thin Neoprene Pads you'll be able to clamp edge bands or trim to 3/4" plywood or similar material.
- Anodized, rigid, hard aluminum for durability and strength
- Non-slip ripple to prevent slippage
- T-bolt hole facilitates conversion to hold-down device
- 3/4" loop for use with rigid tube or rod to clamp long angle or miter joints
- Neoprene Rubber Pads - can be used to buffer the Universal Clamping Block ripples from the wood being clamped and prevent slippage
Included are 2 blocks with 2 rubber pads.