The Spray Station 5500 is a professional unit designed for light contractor, occasional maintenance, woodworker and serious DIY enthusiast. The Spray Station 5500 is ideal for use in the workshop, garden or home. Water-based and oil-based coatings can be applied with the HV5500.
This model has on-board storage for the spray gun, a long carry handle for easy portability, a spray-gun cleaning kit and a one-quart pro-gun with Teflon -coated paint container that makes it easy to clean, long-lasting and non-corrosive.
- Ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, doors, fences, shutters, cabinetry, spindles, iron work, sheds, decking, furniture, cars and more
- Easy-to-clean Teflon-coated paint container with quick-release lever
- 13-foot air hose
- 5.5-foot power cord
- Sprays a wide variety of materials
- Sprays as fine as 1 inch/2.5cm
- Fitted with variable output control
- Press and twist aircap for faster spray pattern adjustment
- Optional needle sets
- One-quart capacity
- Turbine motor
- Neon on/off switch
- Kit includes: turbine unit, onboard storage pod, onboard hose and power cord storage, 1 quart
- Teflon-coated paint container with metal spray gun and stainless steel needle, viscosity cup, long carry handle and spray gun cleaning kit