Slim stick handle, high torque motor, light weight, and a practical bail handle. That is how to polish easily and effortlessly in every job. The accelerator trigger switch and speed selection allow for a controlled acceleration to the optimal mixing speed.
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 6-1/2"
- Max. back-up pad diameter: 6-1/2"
- Tool fixture: 5/8-11
- Speed without load: 1100-3700 RPM
- Power input: 11.5 AMP
- Power Output: 1400 w
- Weight: 4.85 lbs
- 1 Bail handle
- 1 Side handle
Advantages at a Glance:
- FLEX seven-fold microprocessor electronics with consistent speed control by tachometer generator, soft start, accelerator trigger switch, restart protection after power interruption, overload protection, temperature monitoring, and speed selection
- High-powered motor can handle extreme loads
- Spindle lock for easy disc changes
- Quality shut-off carbon brushes...if the carbon brushes wear down, the motor will be automatically switched off and thus protected from damage
- Bail handle
- 4 m power cord with FLEX red plug
- 10-Foot power cord