- Fully-enclosed self-squaring fence travels parallel to miter slot
- Precision lens cursor offers incredible accuracy without a tape measure and pencil
- Professionally edgebanded, steel-strut reinforced MDF top
- Impact resistant easy-slide™ micro-dot skin
- Phenolic insert plate (9-1/4 x 11-3/4 x 3/8 )
- Dual reducing rings (2 , 1-13/64 ) feature Porter-Cable guide bushing compatibility
- Unique bottom-up levelers feature 8 individual contact points for leveling accuracy
- Independent fence faces allow the table to double as a vertical jointer
- Custom insert plate drilling program available
A quality router table is one of the most important tools for any serious woodworker to have around the woodshop. Whether you re routing a simple dado, putting the finishing touch on a countertop, or building an entire set of raised panel doors from scratch, the Kreg Precision Router Table through a series of innovative new features helps woodworkers of all levels finish projects faster, easier, and with greater precision than ever before.
- Insert Plate Dimensions: 9-1/4 x 11-3/4 x 3/8
- Insert Plate Material: Phenolic
- Table Surface Dimensions: 2 - 4 x 32
- Fence Material: Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Overall Dimensions: 41 x 32.25 x 24
- Overall Product Weight: 85 lbs.