- Auto Adjust™ technology automatically adjusts to any thickness
- Clamps materials up to 2-7/8" thick
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure using a simple thumbscrew
- Extra-large clamp faces spread clamp pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Heavy-duty all-metal construction
- Compatible with Kreg Jig®, Kreg Portable Base, and Kreg Jig® Jr.
These clamps feature new technology that adjusts the clamps automatically, eliminating the need to readjust the clamp for every change in material thickness. Just squeeze the padded handles and the clamp locks closed, no matter what the thickness.
Automaxx™ Face Clamps also feature easy-to-regulate clamping pressure that you can simply set and forget. Auto Adjust technology maintains the desired pressure every time. In addition to these great features, Automaxx™ Face Clamps feature extra-large clamp faces, comfortable padded handles, and heavy-duty construction.
Auto Adjust Technology
Automaxx™ Clamps automatically adjust to the material thickness, whether it's thick, thin, or in between. You can clamp a 2x4 and then a 1/2" piece of plywood without ever re-adjusting the clamp.
Easy-To-Adjust Clamping Pressure
With Automaxx™ it's easy to regulate clamping pressure. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness.
All Automaxx™ Clamps feature a heavy-duty all-metal construction to withstand years of rugged use. They also have ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease of use.
- Clamping: Handheld clamping with Automaxx™ Auto Adjust technology
- Reach: 3"
- Thickness capacity: Up to 2-7/8"
- Clamp body: All-metal construction
- Handles: Ergonomic Shape with Padded Grips