There is a faster way. There is an easier way! There is a better way.
Introducing the all-new Kreg Rip-Cut™.
The Rip-Cut™ is an incredibly handy tool which speeds and simplifies the process of ripping down large plywood and MDF panels. No measuring, no marking, no chalk lines - the Rip-Cut™ quickly and easily attaches to almost any circular saw, letting you cut pieces up to 24" wide with tremendous accuracy.
The Rip-Cut™ is a no-nonsense, straight forward, accessory for your circular saw. It features a durable design including a solid aluminum guide rail, an easy-to-read adjustable scale, and a reversible guide arm which works whether you're left or right handed and whether your blade is on the left or right side of the saw. It's an incredibly easy, precise, and affordable way to break down large panels for almost any project.
- Connects to most circular saws - right or left blade
- Reversible Guide Arm for Right or Left Hand Use
- Rips cuts from up to 24" wide
- Rip sheets of plywood in half - in just one cut
- No measuring, marking, and no chalk lines
- 100% Guide support through entire cut
- No need to remove Rip-Cut™ when doing cross cuts
- Quick and accurate adjustments - no tools required
- Lightweight/Sturdy Design for use on the jobsite