The Most Advanced Kreg Jig® Yet!
The Kreg Jig® K5 incorporates the best features of every Kreg Jig® that came before with upgrades you've never seen. That starts with an all-new clamping mechanism that you can adjust without tools or adjusting nuts to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, "click" the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time. Plus, you'll find large support wings to hold your workpiece steady-and they have storage compartments inside. Add in a batch of other great features like a standard swiveling dust-collection port, spring-loaded stop for the Drill Guide Block, and, of course, the ability to remove the Guide Block for portable use, and you have, quite simply, the most advanced Kreg Jig® yet.
Fast, Simple, Setup
When you're ready to create Kreg Joints, the K5 makes it simple. Just select your screw based on thickness of your wood, set the Stop Collar using the Drill Bit Setup Block, pull the spring loaded pin to adjust the Drill Guide Block, and then set the workpiece clamp-Just slide the clamp block, pull the handle up until it clicks twice, and then push it back down. Just that easy, you're ready to go.
Easy Thickness Adjustment
The Kreg Jig® K5 offers our simplest workpiece clamping system ever. The ratcheting clamp simply slides into place against your workpiece. Then, you lift the handle until you hear and feel two "clicks," and that's it. Now your clamp is set until you change to a different thickness. Fast. Sure. Simple.
Support Plus Onboard Storage
Two large support wings can be attached quickly and easily to the sides of the base. This way, long workpieces get solid footing and won't tip. Plus, there's a large storage compartment under the lid in each wing where you can keep your Kreg Bits, screws, and accessories close at hand but out of the way.
Swiveling Dust Collection Port
The Kreg Jig® K5 comes with a detachable dust port that swivels from side to side so that you can position it exactly where you want it, and then attach it to a standard 1-1/4" vacuum hose. This keeps your work area free of chips and debris, makes drilling easier, and prolongs drill bit life by reducing heat.
Kreg Jig® K5 Base with Ratcheting Front-Side Clamp, Extension Wings, Swiveling Dust Collection Port, Drill Guide Block, Spacer Block, Workpiece Stop, Drill Bit Setup Block, Hex-Shank Stepped Drill Bit, 6" Driver Bit, Stop Collar, Allen Wrench, User Guide, Starter Screw and Plug Pack, Online SkillBuilder Videos, and Downloadable Project Plans.
- Front-mounted clamp handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Quick-release pin holds drill block in place, and can't get lost
- Storage Wings provide built-in storage for bits, screws, accessories
- Stop-Collar Setting Block makes drill bit setup easy
- Swiveling Dust-Collection Port accepts standard -1/4" vacuum hose
- Adjustable Workpiece Stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Comes fully assembled-ready to set up and use
- Body Material: Glass filled nylon
- Number of Drill Guides: 3
- Drill Guide Spacings: 9/16", 7/8", 1-7/16"
- Clamping Method: Ratcheting Clamp on Benchtop Base, Front-side Mounted Handle
- Screw Centering Ability: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7.8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2"
- Warranty: Lifetime Drill Guide Warranty