Easily accessible shaftlock aids fast, convenient blade-change. Plunge lock for safety enhancement. Soft-grip handles. Fits to guide track system for smooth, precise straight and bevel cutting. On-board tool storage. Variable speed with soft start and constant speed. Includes 165mm 60TCT blade. Bevel range of 0-48°.
- Mode selector for quick change between free plunge, scribe, and blade change modes
- Scribe mode eliminates splintering and tear-out
- Easy change carbon brushes to further extend the product life-span
- Precision bevel cut adjustment of bevel angle from 0 - 48°
- Dual bevel quadrants provide stability for precision cutting
- Variable speed, soft start and constant speed electronics optimised for required cutting conditions for every material
- Dual alignment cams fine tune the fit between the saw and track for exact cuts
- Anti-kickback safety feature prevents the saw from jolting when performing plunge cuts
- Guide rail track lock adds stability when performing bevel cuts
- Precise cutting depth adjustment can be set to a maximum of 54mm / 2-1/8"
- Width of cut indicators for exact positioning of blade on the work piece
- Fast blade replacement easily accessed through the blade guard
- Highly efficient dust extraction with universal vacuum system adaptor and 360° outlet
- Blade-change mode and power switch lock-out for easy blade changes
- Plunge lock secures the blade inside the guard when not in use
- Non-slip rubber over-moulded grip offers increased support, safety and control
- Bevel range: 0 - 48°
- Blade type: 60 TCT
- Bore diameter: 25/32"
- Electronic speed maintenance: Yes
- No load speed: 2,000 - 5,300 rpm
- Power: 12A
- Product height: 10"
- Product length: 12 1/5"
- Product weight: 12lbs
- Product width: 4-1/3"
- Sound pressure LP: 83.8dB
- Sound power LW: 94.8dB
- Compatible with 01: TTST1500
- Compatible with 02: TTSWC
- Compatible with 03: TTSPG
- Blade diameter: 6-1/2"
- 60TCT saw blade
- 59" saw track