Triton's TSPS450 offers outstanding performance and a precise finish to every project, while stability and enhanced material support is provided by the 14-1/2" x 11-1/2" cast iron table. The oscillating action moves the drum up and down during rotation, reducing static friction that causes burning, and eliminates band marks. Delivering a professional finish to internal as well as external profiles, the TSPS450 is well-equipped to allow the matching of the optimum sleeve size for the precise needs of every woodworking project.
- (6) Sanding Sleeves
- (6) Table Inserts
- (5) Rubber Sanding Drums
- Powerful 3.5A (450W) motor
- Large 14-1/2" x 11-1/2" cast iron table for stability & enhanced material support
- Ideal for sanding contours, arcs, curves & other irregular shapes
- Rotating & oscillating action for increased speed & efficiency & precise finishing of intricate work
- Includes 6 sanding sleeves with matching rubber drums & table inserts
- On-board storage for all accessories
- Dust port for connection to extraction system
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 3.5A
- Frequency: 60Hz
- No Load Speed: 2000 rpm
- Oscillation: 58 opm
- Table Size: 14-1/2" x 11-1/2"
- Sanding Sleeve 6pcs: 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2 & 3"
- Table Inserts 6pcs: 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2 & 3"
- Rubber Sanding Drums 5pcs: 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2 & 3"
- Weight: 32.1 lbs