- Fully compatible with the Kreg Jig® and Kreg Jig® Master System
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Drill Guide
- Reduced width lets you drill two holes across extremely narrow stock, down to 1" wide, creating a much stronger joint in narrow pieces
- Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock,perfect for creating fully pluggable Pocket-Holes in 1/2" thick material like drawer boxes
- Includes the Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide, Micro Pocket™ Drill Bit, Micro Pocket™ Depth Collar and Starter Screw Set
With a 25% smaller hole diameter, the Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide lets you create more compact, low-profile Pocket-Holes in the same joinery applications, but also tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repair applications, where standard Pocket-Holes simply can t go. Designed for use with the Kreg Jig® or Kreg Jig® Master System. Kit includes the Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide, Micro Pocket™ Drill Bit, Micro Pocket™ Depth Collar and Starter Screw Set.