The PRECISION, SAFETY, and CONTROL of the MICRODIAL Tapering Jig advances your woodworking with ease. Cut tapers with surgical precision using the intuitive COLORMATCH system. Enjoy hassle-free adjustments between repeat cuts with built-in MEMORYLOCK technology. Revolutionize your results with the most precise, versatile tapering jig on the market.
- The interlocking COLORMATCH system ensures the angle of your taper to 1/8th of a degree (incrementally up to 10 degrees). Work with precision. Click 3rd image above
- Switch quickly and easily between two tapers on a single workpiece. The MEMORYLOCK maintains two independent stops for you. Work faster. Click 4th image above
- Combine the MICRODIAL Tapering Jig with 1 or 2 GRR-RIPPER Advanced GR-200s to craft impeccably tapered legs. Achieve presice angles with the MICRODIAL while safely powering through each cut with the GRR-RIPPER. The GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock system allows you to control pressure in three dimensions - downward, inward and forward - virtually eliminating kickback. (SOLD SEPERATELY)
- The MICRODIALs versatile design coupled with the GRR-RIPPERs control and protection allows you to feed table legs in a whole new way. By using the precision gauge, you can accurately create unique and uncommon table legs with up to 8 tapered sides.
- The only Tapering Jig you can use with your router table to create a signature look for your tapered legs. Use on the router table to create custom tapered profiles for exquisite detail on your project legs. (applicable with router table fences that can move 11-12 inches away from the bit.)
- The MICRODIAL Tapering Jig gives you the ultimate precision when cutting tapered panels on the table saw. Perfect for tapering large panels for table tops, small tapered panels for table aprons or lamps, and even making unique tapered pepper mills.