This very flexible saw is made for flush cuts of dowels and woodworking plugs. Its extremely fine tooth count (26 teeth per inch) makes ultra-smooth cuts. Ideal for precision joinery like dovetails, small moldings, and picture frames, it can also cut small plastics. The Dowel/Dovetail/Detail Saw is an outstanding addition to the tool kit of any finish carpenter, woodworker, or craft worker. Recommended For: Dowels, dovetail work, small pieces of wood and plastic, thin boards, balsa wood, wooden models.
Special SharkSaw® Features:
- Pull-To-Cut: The SharkSaw® blade cuts when drawn toward you. This results in a more natural, smoother, straighter, and less fatiguing sawing operation due in part to SharkSaw's thinner blade.
- Raker Tooth: This special tooth cleans the sawdust out of the kerf as the blade is pushed forward
- Diamond-Ground: SharkSaw® blades are precision diamond-ground to sharpen each tooth on three sides. The resulting blades are extremely sharp.
- Impulse Hardening: SharkSaw's teeth are electrically hardened to improve longevity. In fact, they hold their edge two to three times longer than conventional blades.
- Soft & Comfortable Handle: Industrial strength handle features rubber-like elastomer double-injection, non-slip grips, for long-lasting comfort
- Replaceable Blade: Twist-lock design allows for fast, easy replacement of worn blades