Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, and soft wood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers
- Made with two solid carbide cutters, these two flute router bits provide exceptional cutting capabilities, while leaving the wood splinter free and without burn marks
- Cutting diameter: 1/2"
- Cutting length: 2-1/2"
- Shank diameter: 1/2"
- Overall length: 4-3/8"