Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Klingspor's Multi Rabetting bit set comes with interchangeable bearings to rabbets of different depths. They will produce super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet. Can be used in joining boards or for letting in back panels. Depth of rabet can be changed by changing the bearing.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood and soft wood
- Used on hand held and table mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 1-3/8"
- Rabbeting depths: flush, 1/8", 3/16, 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 3/16"
- Carbide height: 3/4"
- Shank diameter: 1/2"
- Overall length: 2-1/4"
- Wrench Included