Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
The highest quality cabinets deserve the highest quality bits. When it comes time to trim your cabinet laminate these are the bits you can rely on for a smooth, burn
free cut. However, these bits can do more than just trim laminate. They can be used for pattern work as well. Two flute bits provide fast cutting.
- Cuts all composition materials, laminates, plywood, hard wood and soft wood
- Use on portable or table mounted routers
- Cutting diameter: 1/2"
- Cutting length: 1-1/2"
- Overall length: 3-5/8"
- Shaft diameter: 1/2"