Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
This bit will produce a bead at the bottom and a cove at the top. This is perfect for the edge that requires a more detailed profile.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, and soft wood
- Bit diameter: 1-1/8"
- Cutting radius: 2/32"
- Cutting length: 1/2"
- Overall length: 2"
- Shaft diameter: 1/4"