Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Klingspor's Edge Beading Bits will form a single bead with a square shoulder. These bits are used by remodelers to match moldings in older houses and cabinet makers to add a decorative touch.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, and soft wood
- Use on hand held and table mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 1-1/2"
- Bead radius: 3/4"
- Carbide length: 1-1/8"
- Overall length: 3"
- Shank diameter: 1/2"