Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be
your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall
construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
- These Slotting Cutters will produce a precision slot fot T-moldings, spline joints, or
many other applications
- The bodies are heat treated for strength and are computer balanced for vibration free operation
- Should be used with Klingspor's slotting cutter arbors WA200 of 1/4" shanks and WA210
for 1/2" shank (Arbors include a bearing to produce a 1/2" depth of cut)
- Overall diameter: 1-7/8"
- Hole diameter: 5/16"
- Carbide height: 3/16"