Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Klingspor's Spiral Bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can't be matched by standard straight bits. The computer designed flutes provide the chip removal required in production settings. They offer State-of-the-Art results in Flush trimming. Our 1/4" diameter tools are great for small inside corners. Try our 1/8" diameter for extremely sharp corners. The 1/8" bit uses a solid pilot. All others feature a double ball bearing guide. Available in your choice of Up Cut, Down Cut, or an Up/Down Combination.
- Excellent for flush trimming or following patterns in all composition materials, plywood,
hard wood, and soft wood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 1/4"
- Carbide height: 1"
- Overall length: 3"
- Shank diameter: 1/4"