Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Klingpor's classical ogee bits will produce a simetrical cove and bead profile, which will make any edge stand out and more attractive.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, and soft wood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 1-1/2"
- Carbide height: 5/8"
- Large radius: 1/4"
- Overall length: 2-1/4"
- Shank diameter: 1/4"