The Premium Woodworker's Epoxy for Thick Pours!
- 12 liter
- 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick
- Cures crystal clear
- Excellent air release
- Extremely low odor
FlowCast® is a casting epoxy resin that looks like liquid glass. When the two parts are combined, it hardens to a crystal clear, durable finish to a maximum thickness of 1.5". Use FlowCast®. epoxy by itself for a crystal clear finish or pigments can be added to create custom colors and effects.
FlowCast® can be worked using the same tools you already have for woodworking such as a lathe, table saw, or belt sander, leaving you thousands of possibilities to create beautiful projects. Be sure to check us out on social media for inspiration and see what other artists are making out of EcoPoxy.
Used to Create
- River tables
- Encapsulating objects
- Wall art
- Filling larger gaps & voids
- Casting projects using silicone molds
FlowCast® is the next generation in clear casting resin! It's thinner, clearer, and contains more bio-renewable content! Below are even more features of this new and improved product.
Perfect for Thick Pours With the ability to cast up to 1.5" thick, FlowCast® is perfect for pouring river tables, ocean tables, and any other deep pour applications or casting in silicone molds.
Cures Crystal Clear FlowCast® cures to a water-like appearance, or it can be colored with one of our many pigments.
No More Bubbles! FlowCast® has excellent air release and a low exothermic heat buildup producing a crystal-clear, solid finish that resists stress cracking.
Other FlowCast® Features
- 100% Solid
- Extremely durable
FlowCast Product Information
- Mix ratio: 2:1 by volume
- Working temperature: 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Pot time: 8 hours depending on ambient temperature
- Workable/cure time: 72 hours depending on ambient temperature, humidity, and thickness
- Recommended thickness per layer: 1/2" - 1.5" per layer. Maximum recommended pour depth of 1.5". Not recommended for pours less than 1/2" depth.
- Viscosity (thickness): Low viscosity to fill tight spaces and excellent air release
- Cure appearance: Crystal clear
- Bio content: 35%
- Pigments can be added: Yes
- Clean up: Denatured alcohol
Tips When Using FlowCast®
How To Use FlowCast®
In a clean, dry container; combine (by volume) 2 parts resin with 1 part hardener, and mix thoroughly for 2 minutes. Then add desired pigments, continuing to mix until the epoxy is completely colored. After mixing, pour the epoxy into your mold. See our Knowledge Base for more detailed tutorials.
Repouring Between Coats
Possible between 25 - 48 hours providing the previous pour is firm but still tacky. Once tack-free it is necessary to sand between layers to ensure proper adhesion.
55 degrees F. through 85 degrees F. with tightly sealed lids.