Plunge Cut Track Saw TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS
The TS REQ is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, a better comparison would be to the most advanced table saws, miter saws or panel saws available. Add in its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use, and you have a precision-cutting solution like no other, at home in the highest-end cabinet shop as well as an onsite remodel. With the addition of micro-adjustable depth controls and a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 REQ is our most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal
- Guide rail precision: A perfect cut the first time, every time, with laser-straight, splinter-free cuts
- Scribe Line = Cut Line: The TS 55 makes the actual cut right on the edge of the scribe line, even on bevel cuts
- Plunge Cut Action: Simple depth adjustment allows you to expose only the part of the blade necessary for the cut. The plunge action allows cut placement anywhere on the cut line for straight cuts or cut-outs into material.
- Riving knife: Integrated spring-loaded riving knife keeps the cut kerf open and the material away from the rear of the blade, reducing the chance of kickback and leaving the user in control
- Weight: 9.92 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Saw blade diameter: 6-1/4" (160 mm)
- Cutting depth at 45°: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Cutting depth: 0" - 2-1/8" (0 - 55 mm)
- Power consumption: 1200 watt
- Dust extraction connection diameter: 1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)
- Angular range: -1 - 47°
- 55" Guide Rail FS 1400
- Fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- Hex key, WAF 5
- Sight window
- Systainer SYS3 M 337