- Belt clip
- (2) BP 18 Li 4.0 HPC-ASI battery pack
- Rapid charger TCL 6
- Systainer SYS3 M 187
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance.
- Robust: Long lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T mode specifically for self tapping screws
- Kickback free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
- EC TEC Brushless Motor
Powerful, long-lasting, and efficient motor allows for compact and low weight design with exceptional run time.
- Convenient Design
Universal, standard quick-release chuck accepts 1/4" impact-rated bit holders and bits. Optimized design with removable, reversible belt clip and generous magnetic bit storage.
- Intelligent Power
The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T-mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Weight with Li-ion: 3.30 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Max. torque: 1593.18 in. lbs. (180 Nm)