Product DescriptionMultipurpose Vise System for Wood Projects
- Includes 3" (76mm) Bench Clamp, Clamp Vise Plate, two Bench Dogs, two Clamp Blocks, and mounting hardware
- Mounts to work surfaces from 1" to 2" thick (25-51mm)
- Works seamlessly with Kreg Clamp Trak and Clamp Plate
The Clamp Vise combines a 3" Bench Clamp with an anodized-aluminum plate that mounts to the edge of a benchtop to create a simple, highly effective bench vise. It's great for clamping pieces on edge, supported by adjustable Clamp Blocks, and for holding large pieces on top of a bench like a traditional end vise using a pair of included Bench Dogs.
Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, the Bench Clamp adjusts to match the material automatically with a simple squeeze of the handles-whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. The clamp allows easy regulation of clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew.
- Clamp blocks: Adjustable; 7 height settings. Perfect for sanding and planing operations.
- Bench dogs: Made from ultra-durable, glass-reinforced nylon. Includes rubber bumpers that keep your workpieces from slipping, sliding, and shifting. Attach Bench Brakes to the top of your Bench Dogs or directly to your work surface.
- Holds: Up to 400 lbs. of pressure
- Compatible with: Work surfaces from 1" to 2" thick (25-51mm). Works with Kreg Clamp Trak and Clamp Plate.
- Includes: 3" (76mm) Bench Clamp, anodized-aluminum Clamp Vise Plate, two Bench Dogs, two Clamp Blocks, and mounting hardware