Product DescriptionThis 24" Straight Edge Aluminum Rule is parallel, accurate, and flexible rule made of anodized aluminum.
- Designed to meet the general-utility measuring needs of schools and shops, wood-workers, tinsmiths, metal workers, and bench applications
- They lie flat, resist bending and feature large , easy to read graduations and numbers that are heavier than conventional machine graduated scales
- Rules are 2 inches (50mm) wide with centimeter and millimeter graduations reading on either edge
- Rule is 24" long and .081" thick
- Material: Aluminum
- Blade length: 24"
- Blade widths: 2"
- Thickness: .081"
- Graduation style: English
- Graduations: 1/8", 1/16"