- Type: Basic for Metal
- Overall length: 3"
- Working length: 2.09"
- Blade height: 0.3"
- Blade thickness: 0.04"
- Teeth per inch: 17-24
- Material: HSS
- Tooth design: Wavy set & milled
- Application: Thin metals 1/16" - 1/8" (ferrous & nonferrous)
- Type of cut: Straight cuts
- Pack of 5 blades
- Progressor for Metal blades offer fast cuts and long life in thick or thin metal pipes and metal profiles
- Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Flexible for Metal blades are break resistant and durable and suitable for sheet metal and medium-thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Special for Aluminum Blades are suitable for cutting aluminum, fiberglass and plastic
- T-shank blades are suitable for jig saws from Bosch, AEG, Dewalt, ELU, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee and others
- When cutting metal, remember to use cutting oil, turpentine or a mixture of turpentine & petroleum oil to cool jig saw blade