- Type: Speed for Wood
- Overall length: 4"
- Working length: 2.95"
- Blade height: 0.28"
- Blade thickness: 0.05"
- Teeth per inch: 5-6
- Material: HCS
- Tooth design: Side set & ground
- Application: Soft/hard wood, chipboard, particleboard, plywood, fiberboard, 1/4" - 2-3/8"
- Type of cut: Straight and very fast cuts; plunge cuts
- Pack of 5 blades
- Progressor for Wood blades ensure fast, straight, fine, splinter-free accurate cuts and long life in thick and thin wood
- Basic for Wood blades are the economical choice for fast, coarse cuts in soft wood, OSB and plywood and are ideal for jig saws without orbital action
- Speed for Wood blades are the fast cut choice for soft/hard soods, OSB and plywood
- Speed for Hard Wood blades provide very fast cuts in hard wood, are break resistant and durable
- Clean for Wood blades ensure fine, clean cuts in a variety of materials
- Clean for Hard Wood blades provide a fine clean cut in hard wood and are break resistant and durable
- Precision for Wood blades are perfect for precise and parallel cuts
- T-shank blades suitable for jig saws from Bosch, AEG, Dewalt, ELU, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee and others