The ETS 150/5 EQ-Plus Sander is the ideal intermediate sander and, with a 5 mm sanding stroke, achieves an optimum surface quality with a high material removal capacity. Suitable for large surfaces as well as working in detail - from primary to intermediate sanding. Whether it's coats of paint, window frames or natural wood, sanding or surface-grinding metal surfaces, filled areas on plasterboard panels or adjoining wood grains in corners - even in critical areas the ETS 150/5 eccentric sander is in its element.
- Sanding pad brake for safe, faultless work with no reworking costs
- Dual bearing for a long service life
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg) for particularly effortless work
- Stepless speed preselection, constant speed even under load
- 5 mm sanding stroke for efficient material removal
- For coarse and intermediate sanding
- Built for manual operation: Lightweight, compact, dome grip with SoftGrip and ergonomic rod handle guarantee effortless work whether in one- or two-hand operation
- Clean work, unobstructed view: The powerful dust extraction and the absolutely leak-tight hose coupling guarantee virtually dust-free work. Unobstructed view for error-free sanding and optimum health protection.
- Lower abrasive consumption, lower costs: The patented MULTI-JETSTREAM sanding system is a unique system that operates with intake air and exhaust air to generate an air flow that actively transports the sanding dust to the nearest extraction channel. The result: Almost 100% dust extraction, a constant removal rate, excellent surface quality and a considerably longer service life of the fastener and abrasive.
- Constant speed: The MMC electronics control the smooth start-up, adapt the speed to the material and keep it constant. This also guarantees an optimum sanding result.
- Long service life: Dust-proof high-performance ball bearing absorbs even the hardest of impacts and is considerably more durable than conventional ball bearings
- Optimized surface quality: The unique sanding pad brake prevents the sanding pad from turning upwards. It prevents the surface being scratched during sanding. For safe and error-free sanding without the need for reworking.
- For quick device changeover: Thanks to the plug-it system, the device can be changed quickly - directly via the cable and not via the socket or extractor: One cable for all devices. And even if the cable breaks, it can be replaced quickly without any problems.
- Effortless work: The vibration stop ensures smooth running, effortless work and a higher overall output
- Weight: 3.97 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Sanding stroke: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Dust extraction connection diameter: 1-1/16" (27 mm)
- Power consumption: 310 watt
- Interchangeable sanding pad diameter: 6" (150 mm)
- MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 M8 sanding pad 150 mm (soft W)
- Filter cartridge