Prepare to enjoy carving with versatile Microplane Snap-Ins which feature replaceable and reversible blades that may be turned for use on the pull or push of a stroke.
- Reversible for push or pull direction and features replaceable blades
- Easy snap-on and snap-off process to save time and space in your workshop
- Blades made from high quality hardened stainless steel for long lasting use
- Blade Replacements available in Flat, Round, and Angle, either Fine or Coarse
- Handles made of glass-filled nylon for added stability
- Handle measures 14-7/8" in length and 1-3/8" in width
Includes one handle