A complete carving kit in your pocket!
- Great for camping!
- Includes its own Flexcut Sliptrop™ and Flexcut Gold™ polishing compound
- Complete instructions for operating and maintaining the sharpest edge possible
- Each razor edge is honed and locks securely in both the opened and closed positions
- All blades are made of Flexcut's high-carbon steel, which made their tools famous
About the Knife:
- Detail Knife: Its fine point can be used for detailing delicate areas or quickly removing wood from a convex surface as you would with any whittling knife.
- Straight Gouge: Gouges are used for modeling surfaces or creating different textures. It can also be used for carving printmaking woodcuts.
- Hook Knife: The hook knife is designed for carving in hollow areas where a straight blade can't reach. It's ideal for hollowing spoons or roughing out larger amounts of waste wood.
- V-Scorp: The V-Scorp's sharp corners leave a clean line of demarcation between two adjacent surfaces, much the same as outlining with a pencil.
- Gouge Scorp: Scorps, by their nature, are right-angled gouges. Their very short turning radius allows them to carve very narrow, deep recesses, similar to spoon gouges, only better.
- Chisel: This handy carpenter's tool is great for setting a hinge, carving lettering or smoothing off hard-to-reach convex surfaces