Triton's TCMBS Palm Sander features an efficient 3.5A (450W) motor that produces ample power to ensure a high rate of stock removal across a broad range of materials. Lightweight and slim in design, the TCMBS fits in the palm of the hand for on-the-spot convenience. Ideal for common applications such as outdoor furniture and wooden restorations, the flush-side allows up-to-the-edge sanding.
- (3) Sanding Belts
- Dust Extraction Adaptor
- (2) Drive Belts
- Efficient 3.5A (450W) motor makes light work of common sanding applications
- Designed to fit neatly in the palm for single-handed use
- 2-1/2"x 16" 80 grit sanding belt for intricate work
- Also compatible with 2-1/3"x 15-3/4" (60 x 400mm) sanding belts
- Comfortable lock-on function
- Quick-release belt lever
- Flush side for sanding up to the edge of the work piece
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Power: 3.5A
- Frequency: 60Hz
- No Load Speed: 340 rpm
- Belt Size: 2-1/2" x 16"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I found that it is a bit bumpy to use. It lacks the piece of padding between the machine and the sheet of metal that the sandpaper runs over. The better sanders have this, and makes an incredible difference in giving the sanding process a smoother action. Without it, the sander bounces around on the surface to easily. It would be an easy fix in the manufacturing process. Haven’t used the sander enough to comment on longevity, and it was heating up a slight amount while using it. I’m using it for specific spots, so not putting it thru hard continuous use like a bigger sander. I suspect it might get very hot if I did that.