Create a versatile 360° benchtop clamping station.
- Includes 3" (76mm) Bench Clamp, Clamp Plate, and mounting hardware
- Anodized-aluminum plate mounts flush with work surface
- Clamp automatically adjusts to match material thickness
- 3" reach (76mm); clamps materials up to 33/4" thick (95mm)
- Clamp features an adjustment knob for built-in pressure control
- Extra-large padded clamp spreads clamping pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Compatible with Kreg Clamp Trak and Clamp Vise
The Bench Clamp System combines a versatile 3" Bench Clamp with an anodized-aluminum Clamp Plate to create a 360° clamping station that can be recessed into just about any wood surface, such as a workbench, sawhorse, or worktable. The plate gets recessed into the surface. That way, the clamp can be removed-by sliding it out of the keyhole slot in plate-and the plate won't interfere with a flat work surface.
Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, the Bench Clamp adjusts to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of the handles-whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. The clamp allows easy regulation of clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew.
- Clamping setup: 360° benchtop clamping station with auto-adjusting technology
- Clamping capacity: Materials up to 3-3/4" thick (95mm)
- Reach: 3" (76mm)
- Adjustment knob: Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure
- Handles: Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Clamp body: Highly-durable, all-metal construction
- System includes: Bench Clamp with 3" reach (76mm), aluminum Clamp Plate, and mounting hardware
- Compatible with: Kreg Clamp Trak and Clamp Vise