Tungsten Carbide Shaping Disc A quality made, long lasting tungsten carbide disc for the home and Do-It-Yourself market. This tools' many uses are only limited by your imagination! For general jobs around the house, nothing shapes wood better. Anytime you need to get a final shape, whether flat or contoured, Galahad CG® discs are your answer. These tools feature patented, randomly spaced, tungsten carbide crushed grits that move effortlessly with or against the grain on all types of wood. The sharp, long wearing grits provide superior surface removal with a very smooth action, making Galahad CG® very easy to control.
In operation, Galahad CG can be used on both it's face or edge surfaces. These excellent, high quality discs rapidly and easily shape wood or remove high spots and ridges to complete your final shaping. Before Galahad CG® you may have used a variety of different tools or sanders to achieve that unique contoured shape -such as snugging a pipe in wood, stone in wood, wood in wood, fencing, notching, and for minor odd jobs, repairs, landscaping or contouring odd shapes in wood. No more! Galahad CG® discs take the hard work and awkwardness out of ALL of these jobs.
- Can be used on both the face & edge surfaces
- Doesn't heat up
- Fast, efficient & highly maneuverable
- Requires little maintenance besides easy cleaning
- Vastly improves productivity & creativity over conventional accessories
- 4-1/2" diameter x 7/8" center (125mm x 22mm)
- Powered by most standard 4 1/2"- 5" (115mm-125mm) angle grinders
- Galahad CG® discs are great for a myriad of jobs around the house, including remodeling, construction and landscaping. They are also quite effective on soapstone, fiberglass, plastic, solid rubber, foam core, polyurethane, silicone and composite materials.