- Handles stock 1/4" to 1-1/8" thick
- Patented alignment lines and router bit depth stop allow for quick, easy set-up
- Heavy-duty cam-type clamps with sandpaper-backed locking bars provide solid grip of wood
- CNC machined aluminum templets provide superior accuracy
- Cuts through dovetails, box joints, half-blind dovetails, rabbeted half-blind dovetails, and dovetail dadoes
- Additional templet available to create miniature dovetails
- Standard Equipment: Dovetail jig, through dovetail/box joint combo templet #4213, half-blind/dado combo templet #4211, 1/2" shank carbide-tipped dovetail bit #43776PC, 1/2" shank carbide-tipped straight bit #43743PC, templet guide #42040, templet guide #42047, two lock nuts #42237 and operating manual
- Base: 1/8" Stamped Steel
- Clamps: Cam-Action 3/4" Steel
- Max. Stock Width: 12"
- Max. Stock Thickness: 1-1/8"
- Standard Templet: Half-Blind/Dado Combo Templet & Through Dovetail/Box Joint Combo Templet