Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
- Producing perfectly fitted tongue and groove joints for projects such as Shaker style cabinet doors or to make glued up panels
- Use with a stock thickness of 1/2" to 13/16"
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Material thickness: 1/2" - 13/16"
- Bit diameter: 1-5/8"
- Tongue/Groove width: 9/32"