A Quarter Century In The Twin-City!
Scenes from Asheville Anniversary
Held on April 22nd
- We offer competitive Health, Dental, Vision benefits - Eligible FT Employees
- Life Insurance, Long and Short-term Disability - Eligible FT Employees
- 401(K) along with company match - Eligible FT Employees
- Paid Vacations - Eligible FT Employees
- Year End Bonuses - All Employees
- Fantastic employee purchasing program - All Employees
- Flexible work schedules - All Employees
- Holiday Pay - All Employees
- Employee Assistance Program - All Employees
- Plus, much more!
Full & Part-time Positions Available
Klingspor’s Woodworking Shop of Asheville is currently accepting applications in our Asheville, NC location for the right individuals to add to our growing Specialty Woodworking Store environment. The chosen candidates must have excellent customer service skills, enjoy helping people learn and grow in the woodworking hobby/business, enjoy all aspects of woodworking, and thrive in an environment that is constantly evolving with new opportunities and challenges.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm, Saturday: 9am – 5pm, Sunday: 1pm – 5pm
Work hours and schedules can be very flexible but an occasional Saturday/Sunday will be required. We are looking for 2 to 3 people to fill our growing Asheville team. So, if you need a flexible work schedule, we may have the perfect position for you.Job Duties:
- Answer woodworking related questions and have a working knowledge of many of the woodworking tools and equipment that we offer our great customers. Woodturning knowledge a plus.
- Be able to assess customer needs quickly and suggest solutions or find the right asset to help
- Assist with inquiries, requests, and questions regarding customer accounts, woodworking products, and special-order information
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Excellent customer service skills. Bilingual is a plus!
- Friendly can-do attitude
- Enjoy helping customers have a great experience with our company
- Ability to build working relationships with our great customers
- Knowledge of woodworking would be a great asset and is preferred!
- Proficient on Word, Excel and Google Workspace is a plus
Email your resume or stop by our Asheville Location to fill out an application:
Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Asheville
270 Rutledge Rd Unit A
Fletcher, NC 28732
Jack Hastings: Manager
Tuesday Turning Demos
Tuesday Turning Demos
Tuesdays, 9:30am -11:30pm
Every Tuesday from 9:30am to 11:30am, join us for an informal Woodturning demo in-store. Using a wide range of woodturning tools to create small projects, demonstrating different tools and techniques.
For more information call (828) 687-3940
- Abrasives (sandpaper, sanding discs, sanding belts, sanding pads)
- Bits & Blades for routers, drills, band saws, table saws etc.
- Books & DVD's on all types of woodworking projects and plans
- Carving & Turning tools
- Cabinet making tools, supplies, books and plans
- Woods – common and exotic
- Finishing supplies, books and restore products
- Hardware fasteners, hinges and screws
- Power Tools, Machinery, Dust Collection machinery
- Hoses and fittings
- Sharpening stones, tools and machinery
- Safety products,