Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is happy to add it's NEW line of Made in the USA router bits. These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality American made micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Klingspor's Solid Carbide Down Spiral Bits are ideal for chip free routing where chip removal is not a problem. Excellent for through cutting of material with a table mounted router or a pin router. Eliminates chipping when working with veneers or laminated materials. Meets the rigid requirements for industrial applications. These bits are made of solid carbide to give long life and superior quality.
- Excellent for grooves and dados in all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, and soft wood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 1/8"
- Carbide height: 1/2"
- Overall length: 2"
- Shank diameter: 1/4"