The DS20 20" Disc Sander is ideal for the professional or serious home woodworking shop. It has direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency, with a hand activated brake for quick stoppage of disc. The DS20 sander has an extra large sanding surface, adjustable tilting work table, and sturdy cast iron base. The swing away guard makes changing abrasive discs quick and easy.
- Forward/reverse switch
- Direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency
- Tilting table allows bevel sanding
- Miter gauge for angle sanding
- 20" sanding disc for larger workpieces
- 4" port for connection to any dust collection system
- Model #: DS20
- Brand: Powermatic
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Disc Diameter (in.): 20"
- Disc Speed (RPM): 1720
- Disc Table Size (in.): 27-1/2" x 10-1/2"
- Disc Table Tilt (deg.): 30 up, 45 down
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.): 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600
- Motor HP: 3HP
- Motor Phase: 3Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230/460V