For nearly one hundred years Powermatic has been dedicated to woodworkers. As a market leader in woodturning Powermatic is proud to offer the powerful PM2014 model lathe. Note: Bed Extension sold separately.
- 115V Single Phase Power Input
An inverter takes a standard 115-volt, single phase input to a 230-volt, three phase output. Industrial performance in any shop.
- Ergonomic Adjustable Stand
Height adjustable stand has twelve inches of adjustment including glides that can be fine-tuned for leveling, allowing for maximum comfort and customization when turning.
- Portable Design
The PM2014 can easily be disassembled. The sliding headstock, tailstock and banjo can be quickly removed to facilitate moving from one location to the next.
- Variable Speed Motor
Robust 1 horsepower, 230-volt, three phase motor offers consistent torque and performance ranging in speed from 3,600 RPM to as low as 15 RPM. Reverse spindle direction for sanding and finishing with a flip of a switch.
- Robust Cast Iron Bed
The robust cast iron bed reduces vibrations for a smooth experience when turning larger and more precise pieces.
- 14" Swing Over Bed & 20" Between Centers
Delivering performance with exact alignment between centers, even when using the optional 13 inch bed extension for more ambitious projects. Sliding headstock facilitates end turning.
- Movable Control Box
Magnetic movable control box can be placed across the front of the body of lathe or other accessible location for maximum safety and visibility.
- Easy to Read Digital Speed and Indexing Readout
Conveniently located on the movable control box the digital speed and indexing readout delivers accurate speed readings and simplifies the indexing process for professional precision.
- Anti-Rotation Tailstock Key
For years of smooth operation, the tailstock incorporates anti-rotation key and ACME threads.
- Motor (TEFC): 1HP/230V/3Ph
- Input power requirements: 115V
- Swing over bed: 14-1/4"
- Swing over tool rest base: 10-3/4"
- Working distance between centers: 19-1/4" (w/ stop bolt)
- Outboard turning diameter max.: 20-1/4"
- Number of Index Positions: 24, positive locking
- Bed length: 20
- Spindle thread size: 1/4" x 8 TPI
- Hole through spindle: 3/8"
- Spindle taper MT2: MT2
- Speeds (RPM): 15-3,600 / 15-900 / 30 -1,800 / 60 -3,600
- Hole through tailstock: 3/8"
- Tailstock quill taper: MT2
- Tail stock quill travel: ACME lead screw, 4-1/4"
- Centerline of spindle to floor: 34" to 46"
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 52" x 24" x 48.5" (highest position)
52" x 24" x 38" (lowest position)
- Net weight: 238 lbs