JWL-1015 10" x 15" Wood Lathe
The JET 1015 is an ideal choice for the novice woodturner looking for an affordable, user-friendly first lathe, as well as the advanced enthusiast or professional who wants to add a full-featured mini-lathe to the shop. This sturdy, smooth-running mini-lathe has the power, precision and versatility to turn out any number of projects. When you're ready to make your ideas a reality...Start Here.
- 15-1/2" between centers
- Six spindle speeds: 500, 840, 1240, 1800, 2630 and 3975
- Integrated 24 position indexing
- Improved tensioning system with easier access to belts
- Wider bed ways provide increased rigidity
- Live center in the tailstock
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Swing over tool rest base: 7-5/16"
- Distance between centers: 15-1/2"
- Spindle bore: 3/8"
- Spindle taper: MT2
- Quill taper: MT2
- Quill travel: 2"
- Spindle thread: 1"/8 TPI
- Spindle speeds: 500/840/1240/1800/2630/3975
- Number of indexing positions: 24
- Bed construction: Cast Iron
- Motor power (HP): 1/2
- Motor phase (PH): 1
- Motor voltage (V.): 115
- Prewired voltage (V.): 115
- Motor amps: 5
- Recommended circuit size (Amps.): 10