Satin | Quart
The Waterlox H2OLOX formula is emulsion-based with less solvents, making it low odor and eco-friendly. When used in conjunction with the Waterlox UNIVERSAL Tung Oil Sealer, it penetrates deep into wood to lock out water and provide a rich, distinctive finish that is easy to apply, maintain and spot repair.
Great for wood floors, countertops, cabinets, tables and furniture. Will provide your wood with a warm, amber, finished look.
- The same beauty, feel and protection of Waterlox Original
- Low odor, eco-friendly and available for use in all 50 states, Canada and Europe. Replaces our 350 and 450 VOC compliant products.
- Like all of our Tung Oil formulas, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources
- When used in conjunction with the Universal Tung Oil Sealer, H2OLOX provides the same beauty, feel and protection of Waterlox Original
- Easier to maintain and clean than other interior clear or surface finishes
- Non-toxic when dry and fully cured. Isocyanate-free, no cross-linker and no wax.
- Handcrafted in small batches in Cleveland, Ohio by a 4th generation, family-owned company
Product Uses & Tips
- Use on interior wood surfaces including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, countertops, picture frames and various woodworking projects
- Because it remains elastic, it is a good choice for soft woods (like pine and reclaimed lumber). It also provides exceptional adhesion to oily, dense, exotic woods (like teak, rosewood and ipe).
- Perfect for restoration projects and period or century homes to enhance and preserve the natural character of the wood with a hand-rubbed, old-world appearance
- One gallon of H2OLOX finish covers 500 square feet per coat (125 square feet per coat for one quart). One quart of the Universal Tung Oil Sealer covers 600-800 square feet per coat. No thinning required.
- Minimum dry time of 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.
- Keep container closed when not in use and keep from freezing
- VOC 185 g/L