Triton's multi award-winning TRA001 is perfect for both table-mounted and hand-held use. One of its most significant features is the single-button switch from conventional plunge router to fixed-base mode router, and the 3-stage, pre-set height adjustment system allows the plunge return spring to be removed in just seconds for easy lifting and adjustment of the machine when mounted in a router table. For enhanced safety, the automatic spindle lock will only engage when the power switch safety cover is closed, ensuring the tool cannot accidentally be switched on during the bit change procedure.
- Soft Start & Variable Speed provides the perfect speed for all cutter types
- Micro Winder enables continuous one depth adjustment through the full plunge range
- Quick Access Brushes allows the end user to change worn brushes
- Removable Plunge Spring for easy bit adjustment when table mounted
- Safety Switch Shutter locks closed in bit-change mode to prevent router being switched on
- Switching from a Plunge to a Fixed Based Router with rack & pinion adjustment is as simple as pushing a button
- Side Air Vents reduce intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table
- Fully Enclosed Guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone & assists dust extraction
- 1/2" & 1/4" (EU: 1/2" & 12mm) Collet for a greater range of bit shank sizes
- 3-Stage Turret with direct reading scales for precise pre-set cut depths
- Bit Change through the base a single wrench bit change is achieved with the automatic spindle lock
- Voltage: 110-120V 60Hz
- Power: 3-1/4HP / 15A (2100W)
- Speed: 8000 - 20000 rpm
- Collet: 1/2" & 1/4"
- Plunge Range: 0 - 2.6"
- Extraction: Dust Extraction Port
- Weight: 13.2lbs / 6kg
- Table Height Winder, 1/2" & 1/4" Collet, Multi-Function Fence, Collet Wrench, Manual, and Edge Guide