Sands long edges, end sections, radii, miters, and by turning work piece over, accurate flat surfaces at right angles. Used on soft and hard woods, non-ferrous metals, steel, plastics (Plexiglass and fiberglass), cork and rubber.
Main body of ribbed die-cast aluminum. Table of die-cast aluminum with machined surface. Tilts 15 degrees inwards and 45 degrees outwards (a scale facilitates accurate adjustment). Table miter gauge supplied as standard. Machined backing disc - driven by a twin ball bearing spindle. Standard commercially available sanding discs fix firmly and can be replaced quickly. A dust collection adapter for attaching a vacuum cleaner or dust extractor is included.
- Speed: 820 to 2,460 ft/min
- Disc diameter: 9.8"
- Max sanding height: 5.3"
- Table size: 10.8" x 4.1" (adjusts 15degrees in and 45 degrees out)
- Overall size: 13" x 11" x 9" (w/o table)
- Volts: 110 - 120V AC 60 Hz
- Comes complete with miter guage and one 100 grit & one 240 grit disc