Dovetail Track Hardware™ for jigs and fixtures.
With any standard 1/2" 14-degree dovetail router bit, you can create your own tracks, eliminating the need for expensive aluminum tracks. It's an entire system designed to give you all the functionality of t-track and t-track accessories, at a fraction of the cost.
The most versatile profile ever.
Create a variety of jigs that move freely, and tighten down anywhere you can route a groove.
- Compatible with standard 1/2" 14 degree dovetail profile
- Available in 3 styles, includes 2 of each
- 10-32 1-1/2" long with wing knobs, 10-32 1" long with round knobs and shoulder washers (compatible with GRR-RIPPER system), and female with 10-32 threaded inserts
- Allows for 360 degree range of motion with dovetail grooves in grid layout
- Each style available individually in packs of 4
Make every inch of your workshop more functional.
- Step 1
Route a groove with a 1/2" 14-degree dovetail router bit
- Step 2
Dovetail Hardware moves through the tracks below the surface, securing material without getting in the way
- (2) 1" Track Screws
- (2) 1-1/2" Track Screws
- (2) Track Nuts with screws and washers
- (2) Round Knobs
- (2) Wing Knobs
- (2) Shoulder Washers
- Weight: 0.20
- Thread: #10-32
- Requirements: Any standard 14°-1/2" Dovetail Router Bit