ALL Machines are Shipping Within 1 Week!
The Shark HD500 is the latest CNC in Shark HD CNC series. Featuring a 16'' x 36'' table, an extruded aluminum router mount to support larger routers or Next Wave's water-cooled spindle system and robust lineal gantry rails. The HD500 can be pendant or computer controlled and perfect for projects such as carving plaques, signs, ornamental boxes, and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals, or plastics. Using our included 3D carving capability and a 3D model library, you can cut beautiful relief carvings, intricate inlays, and create exquisitely detailed engravings with ease. The Shark HD500 creativity potential is endless, and hobbyists to pros are incorporating it as one go-to woodworking tool for custom parts, joinery, precision drilling functions, or all things decorative. The Shark HD500 is built to last.
The Shark HD500 offers dual functionality.
1. Your projects can begin using our convenient touch screen Pendant interface, eliminating the need for a computer as you control the unit via the Pendant. Using the included VCarve Desktop Design Software, you can create your project and transfer it to a USB drive which can then be plugged directly into the LCD pendant.
2. For more challenging projects and extended versatility, you can run the Shark HD500 from your computer taking advantage of the exclusive patented Virtual Zero Unlimited programming that will adjust your design to fit curves and angles that would be virtually impossible on other brands of machines. (Computer and flash drive not included).
Put the power of the USA Made Next Wave CNC Shark HD500® to work for you today.
- Table dimensions: 16" x 36"
- XYZ travel: 13" x 24" x 7"
- Overall dimensions: 24-1/4"W x 36"L x 24-1/2"H
- Aluminum interlocking slotted table track for highly customizable clamping
- Includes the latest VCarve Desktop Design software now incorporating Cut 3D functionality, Rotary compatible, and Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Color Touch Screen pendant controller system
- Ready2Control software
- Virtual Zero Unlimited
2-1/4hp router required (Bosch 1617 or 1618 , DeWalt 610, 616, 618, or Porter-Cable 890 series). 48 U.S. only. Allow 5 business days to process, since the item ships direct!
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||24" x 36" x 24"||36" x 36" x 24"||36" x 63" x 24"|
|Machine Weight||115 lbs||187 lbs||230 lbs|
|Work Table (WxL)||16" x 36"||28" x 36"||28" x 63"|
|Z axis clearance||7"||7"||7"|
|Router/Spindle motor size||2-1/4HP||2-1/4HP||2-1/4HP|
|Water Cooled Spindle System||2hp 1.5KW||2hp 1.5KW||2hp 1.5KW|
|WC Spindle Speed (RPM)||1000-24000||1000-24000||1000-24000|
|Base||Aluminum & High Density Polyethylene||Aluminum & High Density Polyethylene||Aluminum & High Density Polyethylene|
|Gantry Supports||HDPE & Aluminum||HDPE & Steel||HDPE & Steel|
|Rack & Pinion (X/Y/Z)||X/Y/Z||X/Y/Z||X/Y/Z|
|Tool Touch Off (Zero)||No||No||No|
|Hold Down Clamps||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Vacuum Hold Down||No||No||No|
|4th Axis (Inc/Compatible)||No/Yes||No/Yes||No/Yes|