With 3 new design changes, the TITAN flap discs will be your favorite tools for metal grinding and finishing.
- Quick and easy attachment of the disc with the built-in 5/8"-11 threaded center - no tools necessary and no mounting nut necessary - simply spin it on!
- Increased available use of the disc. The backing is "trimmable" allowing more use of the grinding surface as the flaps naturally wear more near the edges.
- A unique fan-like center creates airflow that keeps the disc and the work surface cooler
With versions available that cover the gambit of aggression (stock removal), blending, and even final finishing, you'll find a TITAN that fits your needs.
- SMT 624 TITAN Flat
- 4-1/2" x 5/8"-11"
- 80 grit
- Alumina Zirconia
- High level of aggression
- Well suited for use on high-powered grinders
- Angled for effective grinding of welds, contoured surfaces, & edges
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The TITAN SMT Product Line | KLINGSPOR Abrasives USA
TITAN up’ and change the way you work with flap discs! The TIT...
The TITAN – Our Brand New Trimmable Quick Change Flap Disc | KLINGSPOR Abrasives USA
‘TITAN up’ and change the way you work with flap discs! We a...
How to trim your Titan SMT | KLINGSPOR Abrasives USA
Before you trim your TITAN, make sure it is our trimmable TITA...