For shape finishing, mortising, fine polishing (flat surfaces). Also for de-burring metal, paint removal and fine finishing. The tool has a die-cast aluminum head holding the sanding arm, which can be swiveled through 60° by simply pressing a knob. The unit features a full-wave electronic speed control. Sanding belt can be changed in a matter of seconds. Complete with (2) 80 and (2) 180 grit belts.
- Belt size: 13" x 13/32" (330 x 10 mm)
- Belt speed: Variable 16 - 38 ft./s (300 - 700 m/min)
- Volts: 110 - 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Max Power: 1/8 hp (100 W)
- Total length: 13" (330 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (870 g)
The Belt Sander BSL 115/E is supplied in a new, high-quality PP storage case. It has a strong frame, is extremely stable and large enough to repack in the case without "fiddling around". With lateral sticker for identification of the content.