The Razertip SS-D10 pyrography starter kit (KIT02-SSD) contains the most useful pens/tips/cords for pyrographers.
This package consists of:
- (1) SS-D10 burner (power supply)
- (1) #CORD1FL Standard Cord
- (1) #CORD1HD Heavy Duty Cord
- (1) #CLEANER Tip Cleaner
- (1) #F14M Medium Knife Standard Pen
- (1) #F2S Small Round Standard Pen
- (1) #F99.015 1/16" Ball Standard Pen
- (1) #HD30M Heavy Duty Medium Shader Pen
The SS-D10 is Razertip's workhorse, with many features not found on any other woodburner. Dual handpiece capability allows you to have two pens plugged in and change between them at the flick of a switch. This is particularly useful if your pyrography work calls for frequent handpiece changes as it saves time and wear on the connectors. The SS-D10's extra low-end temperature adjustment allows you to turn the heat down further if the "1" setting is still too hot. If you are sculpting wax or detailing plastics, you will love the extra range available on the low end of the SS-D10.
To use Colwood writing tips, you will need:
RZ00005 - Adapter
CE99992 - Handle
340F (170C) to 1400F (745C) approx.
- Dual handpiece capability (SS-D10 only)
- Electrical ratings:
- Input: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Output: 2.2VAC, 10.0A maximum
- Wattage: Maximum 45 watts
- Temperature range: 340F (170C) to 1400F (745C) approx.
- Size: 5" x 7" x 3.5" (127mm x 177mm x 82mm)
- Weight: 1.2kg / 2.6lb.
- Safety Certification: CSA c/us safety certification (CSA #LR95555) for North America
- Warranty: 3 years on the power supply and 1 year on all handpieces
120 Volts AC, 60Hz. Safety certified for Canada and the United States.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The machine itself is very nice and powerful. But by the time you purchase all the extra pens you need, it gets too costly. The universal tip pen has tiny screws which are ridiculous to fiddle with changing out the tips. I lost a screw once, but found it. And they done give you any extra. The company itself is great. Nice people and fast delivery.